Indonesia as a Target for EU Trade Remedy Measures – What Indonesian Exporting Producers Should Know The European Union (EU) actively uses anti-dumping and anti-subsidy (or countervailing duty) investigations to protect the EU industry. Imports from Indonesia are a prime target for these investigations. Since 2003, imports from Indonesia were targeted in 15 anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations, and four of these investigations were initiated in the last three years. As the Indonesian manufacturing industry continues…
- Canada Proposes “last sale” rule in relation to Customs Valuation
- EU Anti-dumping and Anti-subsidy Duty Enforcement: Increased Actions Against Imports from Türkiye
- Germany: Munich court rules that a year-end TP adjustment does not justify additional import duties
- Taiwan and the US have concluded negotiations on five issues of the Taiwan-US 21st Century Trade Initiative
- Japan amends the Customs Tariff Act, etc.
- WTO e-commerce moratorium: FTAs as the logical next step?
- EU: Proposals envisioning most ambitious and comprehensive reform of EU Customs Union since 1968 published
- Creation of an EU Customs Agency and an EU Customs Data Hub?