Following the passing of a suite of legislations, sales tax at the rate of 10% will be imposed on low value goods (i.e., all goods outside Malaysia which are sold at a price not exceeding RM 500 and brought into Malaysia via land, sea or air modes) (“LVG”) sold by a seller (i.e., a person who sells LVG on an online marketplace or operates an online marketplace for the sales and purchase of LVG) (“Seller”).…
- Canada Proposes “last sale” rule in relation to Customs Valuation
- EU Anti-dumping and Anti-subsidy Duty Enforcement: Increased Actions Against Imports from Türkiye
- Germany: Munich court rules that a year-end TP adjustment does not justify additional import duties
- Taiwan and the US have concluded negotiations on five issues of the Taiwan-US 21st Century Trade Initiative
- Japan amends the Customs Tariff Act, etc.
- WTO e-commerce moratorium: FTAs as the logical next step?
- EU: Proposals envisioning most ambitious and comprehensive reform of EU Customs Union since 1968 published
- Creation of an EU Customs Agency and an EU Customs Data Hub?