Baker McKenzie’s Global Compliance News Blog published “Multijurisdictional: 2021 Virtual Global Trade Conference,” which can be viewed here.
- Canada Proposes “last sale” rule in relation to Customs Valuation
- EU Anti-dumping and Anti-subsidy Duty Enforcement: Increased Actions Against Imports from Türkiye
- Germany: Munich court rules that a year-end TP adjustment does not justify additional import duties
- Taiwan and the US have concluded negotiations on five issues of the Taiwan-US 21st Century Trade Initiative
- Japan amends the Customs Tariff Act, etc.
- WTO e-commerce moratorium: FTAs as the logical next step?
- EU: Proposals envisioning most ambitious and comprehensive reform of EU Customs Union since 1968 published
- Creation of an EU Customs Agency and an EU Customs Data Hub?